Saturday, November 29, 2008

Killian, Me and Anna Grace at the Barn







So it is safe you assume that Anna Grace and I spend a lot of time at the barn together. There are the fantastic occassions when Bernie is not working and has time to keep Anna Grace at home, but really I don't mind taking her to the barn (although it is starting to get harder as it gets colder). We groom Killian together, and Anna Grace loves to feed the horses. Killian is my dad's Irish Sport Horse stallion. He is five years old, and is turning into the best horse we have together. I am so grateful that my dad lets me have him at my place, as we are starting to develop a great bond. This horse is one of the smartest, most talented animals I know. One day (maybe:) I hope to do big things with him. Not only because he deserves to be in the spotlight, but to make my dad proud. Proud of his daughter, his granddaughter and his horse.

No comments: