Sunday, November 30, 2008

Enjoying the little things


Today was nothing special....but it was very special to me. Bernie and I spent most of the morning on the sofa; talking, reading the newspaper, drinking coffee and watching AGB wrecking havoc around the house. So nothing special, but it was just what we needed. Then this evening, just before bed, AGB and I had a wonderful pillow fight on the bed. It was fabulous. Some day soon I hope that we can really figure out how to do this more often. This past Friday evening Michelle, Brian, the boys, AGB and I all went up to NOVA and met with Dean, Theresa, and Matthew, our dear old family friends. It was such a delight. Especially since we got to meet Matt's girlfriend. She is very charming and I really liked her. The best part was the Nana and Goddy had a hard time adjusting to the idea that three of their grandbabies were getting hugged, snugged and kissed by grandparents other than themselves. We had a great time. I wish I had more time to spend with my sister Michelle and her family. It's so sad we don't since we live so close.

3 comments:

Susan and Scott said...

Beth,
Welcome to the world of blogging! What a great way for us to keep on what is going on with everyone! I have to say, AGB has the biggest smile I have ever seen - sitting in that barn!!! It must be in her blood!
Love,Aunt Susan

Michelle said...

I love the photos. I need to download mine and send out soon. I wish we spent more time together as well.....we live so close. Shame on us!!

The Lane's said...

Aunt Bess~
I love your blog. You did a wonderful job. Love you and update often so I check on my love bug Anna-Grace.
Love
Aunt Tef-Tef
Give Anna-Grace a kiss for me.