Monday, December 8, 2008

KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THINGS!
So.....I guess it is time for me to start really watching what I say. Anna Grace has turned into a recorder. Just the other day I watched her try to put a book back on the shelf, and when the book did not make it to it's destination she turned around on the way out and said (and I quote) "S^&*!" That is not the worst of it either ;) Just today the dogs had a moment where they dug in the trash (they are about on my nerves:). As I was cleaning up the trash, I may have had a few choice words for them. Then all of the sudden I hear a little voice saying "F%^$#@*& dogs! F*&^%$* dogs!" Over, and over, and over...... well you get the point. OH NO! This is pretty serious. I guess it is time that mommy cleans up her dirty mouth.

2 comments:

Susan and Scott said...

Beth,
You're learning one of the greatest lessons of motherhood - if you don't want to hear you own words repeated, NEVER say them in front of your child!!! That includes all those things your mother used to say and you swore you would never say - well, when Anna Grace says them to you one day, you will know she got them from YOU!!! It stills shocks my socks off when Will responds to me with one of my own phrases(especially the ones I didn't think I said!)
Love, Aunt Susan

Beeps said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh Beth, hang in there :)