Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow! How I have neglected my blog..... all for good reasons of the following:



1. There was a rather huge announcement at work two weeks ago. Our Director of Riding has decided to retire. The feelings on this matter are yet to be determined.



2. AGB was struck with the stomach bug at the beginning of last week. I had to change her bedclothes 3 times in one night.



3. We had two IHSA horse shows two weekends ago and hosted our spring IHSA at BC this past weekend. Work, work, work...



4. Valentine's Day... Need I say more?


5. I have come down with an inner ear infection.... How did I miss that one?


It seems like nothing in life is staying the same. Just when you think life has decided to give you a break, something else comes up...



So what has stayed constant?..... You guessed it!! AGB wakes up every morning at a bright 6 a.m. as her bubbly, beautiful self! How did I get so lucky?

No comments: