Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shenandoah Pizza and Good Girl Time

Here in the Shenandoah Valley, I truly believe that some of the best kept food secrets live. Tonight, I am so excited to go eat at one of my favorite restuarants in downtown Staunton.... Shenandoah Pizza ~ so delicious!

Moving back to the valley has been a difficult transition for me at times. I have always been a 'social butterfly' so to speak. I thrive on the company of others, and one ascept of my life I miss the most is entertaining my friends in my home.... something I used to do on a weekly basis.

Making friends here has been a long transition as well. The truth is, I didn't live here long enough in my younger years to make the lasting friendships that most people have here in the valley.... and that makes me sad often. Don't get me wrong, I have some really fantastic friends here, but only enough to count on one hand... and with their lives being so busy it can sometimes be difficult to get together.....

Tonight, I am fortunate enough to be able to go to dinner with some lovely ladies. And I will relish every minute of the juicy, funny, lovable gossip we will share. Bring on the pizza and girl time... it is much needed tonight!

No comments: