Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thinking on a Tuesday, Should that be Allowed?

More and more these days I am discovering that life is never what you expect, and possibly always what you expect. Sometimes our plate is full, other times we bite off more than we can chew, and there are those occasions when our plate becomes empty... it's filling it back up that brings the challenge.

My plate right now, you ask, what does it look like? I have always had the "bite off more than you can chew" mentality. Leave it to me to put enough busy work on myself that I am forced to NOT think about the contents of my plate, or lack there of. Several years ago, I had an eye-opening experience, showing me that being a busy bee is not the road to filling up my plate. Unfortunately, sometimes I slip.

I have slipped a little recently. Trying to have enough busy work so that I don't have to think about the contents of my plate. This blog often makes me think about the contents of my plate... and sadly if you are reading my blog, you can very plainly depict when I have the feeling that my plate is full and when I am feeling like my plate is bare.

So when I'm not updating my blog... it's because I am being my busy bee self so that I don't have to think about my plate. So I leave you with this feeling of what I am so very hard trying to do:


Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause it's all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you stand.

On blog is a way to show the world my journey to stand.

No comments: